As a Tulsa resident for more than 35 years, I have executed many residential and commercial projects in Tulsa and elsewhere in the US. These projects have ranged in price from the moderate to major multi-million dollar and multi-phase. With this portfolio under my belt, you can rest easy knowing your dreams are being built on a solid foundation of experience.
In the early days of my college career, residential contractors employed me as a carpenter building new homes and performing major remodeling projects. I completed my Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering in 1975 and worked as a construction project manager for over 20 years. I have served as executive vice president for a large industrial construction firm for 12+ years. This broad array of experience in project execution, procurement, scheduling and administration of construction contracts, and financial responsibilities enables me to bring an in-depth approach to each client’s project.
I give extraordinary attention to construction feasibility, architectural appeal, superior quality and unusual finishes that make each home a warm and appealing structure.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
Memberships and Community Associations:
- Member of American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Member of Greater Tulsa Home Builder’s Association
- Member of Tulsa Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Member of Bixby Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
- NAHB Certified Graduate Builder (CGB)
- NAHB Certified Green Professional (CGP)
- Certified Renovator – Lead Safety Training